The Superintendent oversees the field operations of large-scale commercial construction projects. Ensures that all work, whether self-performed or subcontracted trade, complies with contract documents and the specified project schedule. Must be able to find solutions to both routine and complex construction problems and continue to push the project forward.
- 5 years of experience working at the superintendent level on large-scale commercial construction projects
- Ability to oversee and coordinate a variety of people in different roles.
- Demonstrate base-building experience
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills, including presentation and people skills.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and efficiently solve them.