Partner with operations to ensure accurate and effective inventory controls and accounting processes, systems, and procedures.
· Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
· Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
· Depth of knowledge regarding the practical application of inventory costing, intercompany inventory profit eliminations, and cut-off reviews for quarter-end reporting
· Under the guidance of the Cost Accounting Controller, drive the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements in accordance with our established schedule, and with input from the rest of the Accounting Team.
· Assist with inventory accounting policies and procedures to ensure that the correct controls are in place to safeguard company assets
· Help maintain the design and effective operation of internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley
· Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 5 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 3 years of related experience.