- Produce timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements & management reports with variance analysis to forecasts
- Prepare annual corporate budget with quarterly updates
- Manage corporate tax functions
- Support various external and internal audits
- Coordinate responsibilities and functions of the finance group and ensure they are carried out in accordance with established policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years of experience. Masters preferred.
- CPA License
- 1+ years of public audit background. Big 4 a plus.
- JD Edwards a plus