- Assemble bid packages with all construction documents.
- Obtain and qualify all bids from subcontractors.
- Administer all contracts with subcontractors.
- Administer, negotiate, and implement all change order requests.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a variety of people, including owners, managers, designers, supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of Purchasing/Estimating experience for single family homes.