Luxury development company that specializes in exclusive, high-end residential/land/recreational development, and vertical construction Development in Park City, seeking Assistant Land Development PM.
- Job duties consist of assisting the Land Development Director and Senior Construction Manager supervising installation of roadway infrastructure, earthworks, streetscape and master plan amenities.
- Field Construction Management: contractor monitoring, guidance and problem solving.
- Weekly schedule meetings, change order implementation and contract administration.
- Interaction with local jurisdictions, consultants, contractors, vendors and sales/marketing staff.
- Assisting in the completion of monthly financial analysis for existing and pending developments.
- Assisting in tracking and updating development schedules and critical path activities in conjunction with the LD Director’s land development entitlement activities.
- Support LD Director and Sr. Construction Manager on due diligence for new construction activities and assist in future land planning within the master plan.
- Prepare estimates and takeoffs for land development infrastructure and special construction projects.
- Familiarity with budgeting and bid administration is a plus and includes: Supporting Senior Construction Manager with requests for qualifications and proposals, proposal and budget comparisons, pre-construction meetings and permit compliance.
- 3-10 years of experience in the Land Development and/or Site Construction fields.
- Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or Civil Engineering, preferred.
- Have a base knowledge of mountain design/development and ability to grasp construction processes and techniques quickly.
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in reading and reviewing construction plans and specifications for constructability and value engineering.
- CAD skills a plus