- Direct the company’s project managers over multi-family projects ensuring adherence to both schedule and budget.
- Oversee initial project planning stages by collaborating with the owners, architects, engineers, purchasers, and other involved parties, which will result in realistic budgets and schedules.
- Mentor project managers through unexpected complications or issues and assist them in making quick and necessary adjustments.
- Effectively communicate (both written and orally) with the Board of Directors, outside investors, and other parties, with both professionalism and subject matter expertise.
- Negotiate and resolve escalated issues with contractors, governmental entities, etc.
- Ensure a culture of regulatory compliance and safety on all job sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years construction management experience.
- Minimum of five years in multi-family, wood framing, structural concrete, construction projects, including both podium and garden-style projects (3rd Party general contractor experience is a plus)
- Experience in budgeting and scheduling multi-family construction projects.
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in IBC, IRC, and all other pertinent codes and regulations. (OSHA-30 Certified and SWPPP Certification a plus).
- Proficient in both Microsoft Office with knowledge and experience in ProCore or similar project management software.