Large client in Salt Lake City is hiring for a Cost Accountant:
- Partner with operations to ensure accurate and effective inventory controls and accounting processes.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Under the guidance of the Manufacturing Controller, drive the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements in accordance with our established schedule, and with input from the Corporate Accounting team.
- Assist with inventory accounting policies and procedures to ensure that the correct controls are in place to safeguard company assets
- Help maintain the design and effective operation of internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of related experience