Responsible for a broad array of corporate and securities matters applicable to a publicly traded company, including SEC filings, securities and debt offerings, M&A, and commercial transactions for corporate functions. Provides a variety of general corporate and commercial legal services to a number of in-house clients.
- Assist with the preparation and review of a broad range of securities law filings under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Section 16 reporting. Lead in drafting of the Company’s proxy statement.
- Ensure compliance with SEC and NASDAQ rules and requirements.
- Support and advise Investor Relations, Accounting, Treasury, and other Finance departments on disclosure matters, including review of earnings announcements, press releases, investor presentations, investor communications and other materials.
- Manage and collaborate with securities and corporate outside counsel.
- JD Degree from an accredited law school
- 5+ years of relevant corporate and securities law experience.
- License to practice law and in good standing in State of Utah and authorized to practice as an in-house corporate counsel in other relevant states.