The accountant reports to the CFO.
- Responsible for filling out prequalification packages with our customers and reviewing prequalification packages from our vendors.
- Research specific state and local requirements for businesses and contractors to ensure compliance.
- Assist with the implementation of software, including creating workflows and processes to improve efficiency and controls.
- Perform account reconciliations and resolve discrepancies when found.
- Problem solve/Drive continuous improvement/Build relationships of trust.
- Assist accounting and project teams as required to fulfill the mission.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Be experienced in calculating labor and material costs.
Looking for Associates/Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of construction accounting experience.