Responsibility includes assisting the Project Superintendent with the overall day-to-day supervision of field related construction activities for one or a small number of construction projects.
- Work directly with clients to complete pre-closing punch lists and post warranty items.
- Assist the Project Superintendent in managing and supervising all subcontractors.
- Assist with the processing of daily field reports, job photos, and invoices to forward to accounting.
- Perform consistent quality-control checks.
- Oversee all aspects of assigned construction projects and ensure that work proceeds smoothly, on schedule and within required project specifications.
- Assist the Project Superintendent in scheduling all day to day activities and maintaining a project schedule.
- Effectively communicate daily between the Project Superintendent, team and subcontractors.
- Walk projects and units for completion, generating and managing punch lists and ensuring work is completed in accordance with plans and in a timely manner.
- Currently enrolled in or a recent graduate with a degree in Construction Management is preferred, and/or 1+ years of homebuilding experience.
- Luxury or Custom home experience a plus.