- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare bank and transaction reconciliations.
- Track and manage capital calls.
- Manage income and outgoing wires.
- Prepare monthly investor distributions.
- Assist with the valuation process and track investment progress.
- Manage other administrative processes and functions of the firm.
- Assist with annual audit, tax reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Two to four years of accounting experience, ideally with a public accounting firm or in the investment management industry.
- Detail oriented, able to manage several projects and assist in multiple functions of the firm.
- CPA license preferred.